- Business Internet
- Business Communications
- All Services
Enable your staff to leverage your existing MS Teams environment to receive and make calls to anyone, from anywhere, using any device.
- Flexible – 13, 1300 or 1800 numbers are virtual, meaning call routing options are near limitless. Have incoming calls routed based on time of day, or to different office locations, depending on the caller location.
- Compatible – Your new number can be routed to your ONQ SIP or UC Service, or simply just a mobile phone number.
- Transferable – Already have an existing number? We can arrange a planned transfer, ensuring minimal disruption to your business.
- Simple – No additional software or hardware required. Works with your existing fixed or mobile numbers and call flows.
- Need a new number? We can provide a selection of random numbers, or you can purchase a Smart Number directly from ACMA, such as numbers that spell specific words.
- Priority Support – Expert priority support from a helpdesk dedicated to business – 24/7/365
How it works
How Inbound Number service works
Your customers call your new number from anywhere in Australia. We then route the incoming call to a mobile, landline or another destination of your choice. You have any number of options to manage how calls are handled, such as based on time of day, Voicemail to Email options or an Interactive Menu
Why Choose ONQ?
It’s simple: World-class product quality and reliability delivered with personalized, Australian-based service.
Redefining the way Business Telco in
Australia should be
Here’s what our customers are saying…
They have never skipped a beat. They are simply quiet achievers and people we can trust with our business. I wouldn’t hesitate to refer ONQ to another business that demands reliability of product and service.
Bill Corbett IT Manager Whitsunday Anglican School
ONQ provide an excellent service at a very competitive price and have very knowledgeable, reliable and trustworthy staff. They have met all SLA deadlines. ONQ are considerate to our business needs and have never missed a beat.
Lance Wassmuth Business Manager Blackheath & Thornburgh College
Talk to us about your 13/1800 communication needs.