- Business Internet
- Business Communications
- All Services
Point to Point connectivity delivered over carrier-grade MPLS network ensuring maximum performance for your critical operations.
- Ethernet provides a secure and private way to transmit critical data between two locations, eg an office-to-office or office-to-data centre via Layer 2 Dedicated capacity.
- Highly scalable, with capacity from 100Mbps to 10Gbps.
- Ideal for connecting multi-campus schools.
- Interconnection options for either physical NNI or vNNI.
- 100% of your committed rate – no best effort here.
- Point to Point E-Line (EPL) or Point to Multipoint (EVPL) delivered via a fully protected IP/MPLS core.
- Suitable for wholesale customers looking to connect multiple customer sites back to a single trunk at a data centre location.
- Service delivery available via multiple Access Methods.
HOW IT WORKS
How our Ethernet works – EPL
Our Ethernet Point-to-Point (EPL) service provides a high-capacity, cost-effective solution for businesses requiring a direct connection between two locations. Data travels securely within a dedicated Layer 2 point-to-point connection. Ethernet is offered in capacities from 50Mbps to 10Gbps, via a number of different access methods.
How our Ethernet works – EVPL
Our EVPL service is delivered as point to multi-point solution. Data travels securely within a dedicated Layer 2 connection from any number of remote locations, each back to a central headend (NNI). Ethernet can scale from 50Mbps to 10Gbps, via a number of different access methods.
Why Choose ONQ?
It’s simple: World-class product quality and reliability delivered with personalized, Australian-based service.
Redefining the way Business Telco in
Australia should be
Talk to us about your connectivity needs.