- Business Internet
- Business Communications
- All Services
ONQ can help you to apply Content Filtering policies to control what occurs on your business or education network.
- Granular Control – Control what content your users visit and when. Block inappropriate or illegal content and improve security.
- Tailored Control – Exceptions allow tiered access for some users while not others providing you with ultimate control.
- Visibility and Reporting – Historic and realtime reporting, with the capability to observe per user (or per device) access to authorised and blocked content.
- Fully Managed – We remove the complexity of having to manage and update on premise equipment for an all-inclusive monthly charge.
- Efficiency Improvements – without the distraction of illegal or unnecessary time wasting content, watch your staff productivity soar!
How it works
How Content Filtering works for a single site
Our Content Filtering for a single site is hosted within the ONQ Core, increasing reliability and ease of updates, by removing the onsite hardware appliance requirement.
How Content Filtering works for multiple sites
Our Content Filtering for multiple sites is deployed in the ONQ Core, in-line with the Managed Firewall for your Private IP Network. Such a topology ensures a single ingress/egress filtering location between the Internet and internal network, with the added benefit of removing the requirement for additional hardware on site.
Why Choose ONQ?
It’s simple: World-class product quality and reliability delivered with personalized, Australian-based service.
Redefining the way Business Telco in
Australia should be
Here’s what our customers are saying…
They have never skipped a beat. They are simply quiet achievers and people we can trust with our business. I wouldn’t hesitate to refer ONQ to another business that demands reliability of product and service.
Bill Corbett IT Manager Whitsunday Anglican School
ONQ provide an excellent service at a very competitive price and have very knowledgeable, reliable and trustworthy staff. They have met all SLA deadlines. ONQ are considerate to our business needs and have never missed a beat.
Lance Wassmuth Business Manager Blackheath & Thornburgh College
Talk to us about your content filtering needs.