- Business Internet
- Business Communications
- All Services
MS Teams Voice
Enable your staff to leverage your existing MS Teams environment to receive and make calls to anyone, from anywhere, using any device.
- Seamless – No need to change your Microsoft 365 licensing arrangement. We seamlessly work with your IT Team or MSP to deliver the solution.
- Flexible Solutions – You don’t have to go exclusively with MS Teams Calling. Keep some staff on our Hosted UC, while other staff (regardless of location) can utilise MS Teams for voice communications.
- Transferable – Already have existing numbers? No problem. We can arrange a planned transfer, ensuring minimal disruption to your business.
- Scalable – Need more call capacity (or less)? Changes can be made in hours, with no disruption to your existing system.
- Deployment Options – Use the MS Teams client on either PC, or mobile. Alternatively, leverage MS Teams certified Handsets
How it works
How MS Teams Voice works
Our MS Teams Voice service adds the capability for Teams users to make and receive telephone calls to and from standard numbers, such as landline and mobiles. This enables Teams to be used as your phone system, or in a hybrid model, with users spread across both Teams and ONQs Unified Communication service, depending on location and feature requirements.
Why Choose ONQ?
It’s simple: World-class product quality and reliability delivered with personalized, Australian-based service.
Redefining the way Business Telco in
Australia should be
Here’s what our customers are saying…
They have never skipped a beat. They are simply quiet achievers and people we can trust with our business. I wouldn’t hesitate to refer ONQ to another business that demands reliability of product and service.
Bill Corbett IT Manager Whitsunday Anglican School
ONQ provide an excellent service at a very competitive price and have very knowledgeable, reliable and trustworthy staff. They have met all SLA deadlines. ONQ are considerate to our business needs and have never missed a beat.
Lance Wassmuth Business Manager Blackheath & Thornburgh College
Talk to us about your MS Teams Voice needs.